MY FUTURE JOB

 Hello bloggers, today I discuss my future job.

My future job is a hard difficult topic to talk about, because I want to do many things related to the art like writing, drawing or animation.

But if I had to imagine what I will be doing in the near future, I think I am going to establish my career as  an architect. I would rather like to work in small groups, with people I trust, and work on something that nurtures my imagination. As a side gig,  I would like to draw or write as a hobby.

My dream is to have time to thrive as an architech and have time to dedicate myelf to my other interests.
Hopefully, not only stay in this career, but expand and develop different other trades to be a complete human being and being able to provide for myself.

That would be for today! Thank you :)


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGE

FAVORITE MOVIE/SERIE

A COUNTRY THAT I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT.