A PHOTOGRAPH I LIKE

 Hello everyone, today I will talk about a picture that I find hilarious.

This is my dog, Leviatan.
He came into my house in June 2018. It was raining that night, and we ended up with one in our house. That night, he stayed the night to keep dry and we could not let him leave, we adopted him. We also estimate his age to be around three years old.

He is very wellbehaved and cute, thoough he steals food from the kitchen when ever he finds the chance. He knocks the front door when he wants to come in, and is also capable of opening the kitchen door by himself. Everytime he sleeps, he has his tongue out and snores like a person. It so real it scares me sometimes.

He is very loved by everyone and lets everybody pet him and gives kisse galore.

Leviatan has helped me through the quarantine because he is always giving joy and love, and is very happy to live with us.

This is the only picture I found on my laptop!  

I hope you like him: :))


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGE

FAVORITE MOVIE/SERIE

A COUNTRY THAT I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT.