ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGE

Hello everyone, todays topic is my learning of English.

Eglish has always been present in my life because my brothrs were raised in Norway and learned it since they were kids, which motivated to learn as well, through wathing films and tv shows, for example, always in their original language.

Through my education, I had a strict English teacher, but a good one that made me improve my language skills.
Anyways, it has always been easy for me to understand and  to write English than to talk it, as I struggle to pronounce certain words or am too shy to do so.

As well as wathing movies, I also enjoy listening to music in English. I prefer it over music in Spanish actually. I also like to learn the words and sing along with the song.
 
Even though  I find myself good, this course has made me realize that I also need to learn more to be able to consider myself fluent. 
I have much to learn yet!










Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

FAVORITE MOVIE/SERIE

A COUNTRY THAT I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT.