A COUNTRY THAT I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT.

 Hello everyone, and welcome to my blog!

Today I will talk about the country that I would like to visit.
There are so many places that I want to go to, but definitively the country that I most want to visit is Croatia, because of its unique beauty and architecture.

But why I want to go to this country? When I watched Game of Thrones, I liked very much the architecture of the city named "King's Landing" and when I searched to the city on internet, I discovered that it was a real city that is located in Croatia named Dubrovnik.

This city has a beautiful cityscape, that mixes nature and medieval buildings with bright orange rooftops. Also, I like very much Rovinj, a fishing port city that is ften called the Croatian Venice.

I hope that when I graduate, I am able to finally visit this awesome country.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGE

FAVORITE MOVIE/SERIE