MY BEST HOLYDAY

Hello bloggers. Today I will talk about a vacation that I am very fond of.

It was the summer of 2016 (January), when I traveled to Bariloche for my Study trip. I was 16 years old at the time and we had so much fun with my friends and schoolmates. 

When we arrived, the first thing we did was tour the city and take pictures. We also ate very much at the Hotel and afterwards we would go to different discotheques. 

The next day, we went to a ranch that offered different fun alternatives, like canopy, horseback riding, bungee jumping and team challenges among other.

We also visitited an ice rink, a chcolate factory and sailed the city through the river. 
Thats all, see you and take care!



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGE

FAVORITE MOVIE/SERIE

A COUNTRY THAT I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT.